Originally from France, now everywhere! 🙂 even in Sweden! Why not to make them at Christmas too? I hope you like them as much as I do! by Miss Lopez!!!
Ingredients for 12 delicious Macarons!
Ingredients for 12 pieces approx.:
4 egg whites
100 g of sugar
100 g ground almonds
200 g of chocolate
200 g of cream
1. Beat the egg whites until white and frothy, add sugar and continue beating until meringueforms a brilliant white.
2. Add the almonds and a pinch of salt. Fill a pastry bag with large tip smooth. Make small piles on a baking tray.
3. Bake at 150 ° C for 1 hour. (should be slightly crispy on the outside and soft inside).
4. Filling: Heat cream fire. When it starts to boil, pour over chopped chocolate and mix well until smooth. Cool. Put it in pastry bag with small nozzle kale.
5. Assembly: Glue the two at macarons with stuffing.
Enjoy & feelgood amigos and amigas!