Today the weather is very mild, perfect for staying at home and baking donuts. I love them! 🙂
Here comes the recipe!
Ingredients for 12 medium units:
2 envelopes yeast or quick bread 15 g fresh yeast
75 g sugar
2 dl and 1 / 2 milk
500 g flour
5 egg yolks
85 g oil
1 dash of brandy
oil for frying
100 g icing sugar
1 / 2 eggpreparation
1. Dilute the yeast in a little warm milk with 2 tablespoons of flour.Reserve until it ferments.
2. In a bowl, mix remaining flour, sugar, oil, milk, egg yolks, lemon zest and splash of brandy.
3. Knead until a smooth dough.
4. Incorporate the yeast and work it until a uniform mass.
5. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and reserve in a warm placeuntil doubled in volume.
6. Take small portions of dough and shape it in a ring.
7. Place it on a platter and let it return to double the volume.
8. Fry the donuts in hot oil. Reserve them.
9. Icing: Mix icing sugar with a squeeze of lemon and egg white.Paint the surface with this mixture of donuts and let dry.
10. Presenting them with glaze.
Make a chocolate glaze with the same process over a few tablespoons of cocoa or dark chocolate with a little honey. Eat them during the day!