- Ingredients for 4 people:
- 700 grams of strawberries
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Aspartame powder (depending on how sweet you want)
- 1 / 2 lemon (juice)
- Royal jelly envelope (neutral)
1. Mix the strawberries with the juice of half a lemon. Prepare gelatin according to separate instructions and once ready, add it to the strawberry shakes. Incorporate Ideal evaporated milk (2 / 3 of the pot). Add the sweetener aspartame to achieve the desired sweetness.
It has a lot of vitamin C and it is a great ally for your skin in summer.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours.
Have a bit cold when it is warm outside and Feelgood
Tell me how did it go for you and I will be happy.