Hi spanish food lovers!. Well I hope you are…Now it is warm, the summer is right here and what´s best than a real cold spanish gazpacho?. This recipe is originally from Andalusian in the south of Spain. By the way, really tasty and with a lot of nutrition as well. I love it. Try it at home!
Ingredients for 8 units:
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 / 4 onion
- 2 slices bread
- 1. Peel the cucumber and cut into a tube of 5 cm long. Empty inside, leaving a complete basis.
- 2. Peel tomatoes and cut into squares.
- 3. Add the onion, season with salt and oil.
- 4. Leave about 10-15 min. marinate.
- 5. Cut the bread into cubes and mix with the above.
- 6. Fill the cucumbers with the rest.
Add one small chopped carrots and green pepper, finely chopped also.
Fill with cold cream made with cucumber, onion, salt, pepper, yogurt, water and a few tablespoons of cream.
Good to know: Two days in a refrigerator for conservation.
Tell me what you think and Feelgood!