Homemade cheesecake in a quick!
ingredients you will need (as calculated for eight people).
For the base: 300 grams of biscuits, 800 grams of butter, 50 grams of sugar, nutmeg.
For the filling: 4 eggs, 250 grams cheese, mascarpone , 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese, 75 grams of sugar, 15 grams of cornstarch; raspberry jam.
- Waffle grate and mix with the butter (in cream), sugar and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Mixing work and lined a tart mold with it.
- In a bowl mix eggs, cheese, sugar and cornstarch (if appropriate, you can use a blender).
- Add this mixture to the lined cookie mold and introduced into the oven, preheated 35 minutes at 150 ° C.
- Unmold and cool the surface and cover with raspberry jam.